Friday, June 11, 2010

A few loose ends that need tying...

Me: opinionated, obsessive television viewer, ridiculously indiscriminative musical tastes, pathetically limited social life, converts all that excess energy into hilariousness and all around general brilliance. It can safely be assumed that I'm cooler than you, unless you're a particularly cool person, in which case my congratulations are extended to you.

If you're reading this, you've probably been directed from my Twitter, my other blog, or one of my other various social networking sites - a biproduct of my not having a life, or you're my mother, who stalks me through all forums possible. Essentially what this blog will be is a slightly more narrowed down version of my last (failed) attempted blog, more confined to all things pop culture, mildly interesting or just plain old boring to anyone but me.

Things you might find on this blog (or, alternatively, not):
General hilarity, Masterchef, The Amazing Race, Glee, The Bachelor, Desperate Housewives, Neighbours, The IT Crowd, How I Met Your Mother, music I'm currently in love with, my ridiculously biased views on certain issues, posts that aren't about pants, the occasional update, things I currently care about,  things I currently don't care about, the fact that I'm broke, the fact that my mother stalks me, the fact that it's bloody freezing, the fact that my family are crazy and dysfunctional and completely whacked out, things that made me laugh, my veering-on-ridiculous obsession with Twitter.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that this blog is essentially just an extended version of my Twitter ramblings. Just giving you a fair warning.

Update: My mother would like to point out that she does not "stalk me" as such, she's just my number one fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment